Yuki the Shelter Rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady_TOX

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm from So Cal, my name is Kiana, I am 18 years of age. I volunteer at a shelter where my father works. This december 1st a new little bunny came to the shelter. They named her Daisy they said she was 1 year 12 months (What? isnt that 2 years then lol) shes a small little thing weighing in at 2lbs. She is white with blue eyes and after doing some research i think she is a Mini Rex. I went home and spent ten days getting ready for her, and convincing my Bf to let me get her. Finally yesterday I was able to adopt her :hearts I was actually going to keep her name but then after some name research I got Yuki. It means Snow in Japanese. Shes so very soft, Looking forward to having a new buddy around and getting to know her better!

Thanks everyone glad to have her, and its fun getting to know this whole rabbit world! She has a spunky attitude and is messy, oh gosh x)

SugarBread: Thanks I wasn't to sure, Shelters never try to guess what they are in case they are wrong, they won't get in trouble then. So I was trying to figure it out for myself just to know. Your LoveLace is beautiful btw. :)

Stevesmom: Steve and Cali are Adorbs! Thank you!

grfan: Sir Walter is soooo cute :hearts lol =) Thanks!

Very cute :) I will say though Yuki is generally used as a male name. I love her eyes.

yeah i know, but she so soft and soo white I liked that name, oh and just to let yall know, SHE HAD KITS!! I didnt even know she was pregnant! She started nesting two days ago and i thought it was a phantom pregnacy welp guess not. The shelter said they have no way to tell if she was pregnant

Congrats on the babies! You're a grandma, lol! I think Yuki works fine for a doe.

And thank you, Lovelace knows he's fancy, LOL! He's sassy.

Latest posts

Back