Hello Everyone! I just took on an English Spot:)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riddick07

Reaction score
My friend used to do rabbit rescue and she had 4 rabbits. Well Pongo the english spot was starting to get aggressive with the other guys so she asked if I wanted to take him. Of course I said yes:D I babysat Pongo for her once and loved him. He is very funny, loves to play chase, and run around. He is very high energy and used to running around all day so I am trying to keep to that type of schedule. I do have some parrots that I will have to make sure he doesn't try to make friends with!

I have had Pongo for a day so far but he is settling in nicely. Not stressed and eating his hay, pellets and greens. He is also chewing on his wood and running around the room without any issue. Pongo came litter box trained and so far he is keeping to his cage!

He is a very pretty boy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well some of them could injury him:)

My amazon isn't overly nice to anything that isn't me. He actually chases people around so I would worry about Pongo going up to him. And then there is a macaw in the house that could take a leg or an eye if he went up to him! There are smaller birds he can try to make friends with though:D

ahhhhhhhhhhh! The delmation of the rabbit world! I am really growing fond of the english spot! And Pongo! What a perfect name for a rabbit that resembles a delmation! He goes really well with your white kitty, LOL!

Aw he is super cute!! If I had enough cages I would raise tans and spots. They have such a similar personality and I love it! I'm glad you are enjoying him!

I love the photos. What a beautiful bunny! I'm glad you have Pongo and he's in a good home!!!

Keep us posted!

Vanessa

His home with my friend was good too he just wasn't being friendly with the other bunnies:) I keep looking at bunny stuff though....he is going to be very spoiled:biggrin:

hes a cute one ... i bet he keeps you on your toe(s) =0)

Yes! He is way more confident today and is getting into things!

Very cute--we take names from literature too although most will place it more with the Disney effort. We had a cockatiel that used to ride around on our Doberman.

I have 4 cockatiels:D They are fun little birds to have around.

Hi Riddick, you will LOVE your English Spot. I have never owned one, but I spent quite a bit of time around one in the past few years. One thing I think you will notice about the breed is that they are incredibly intelligent! They are amusing to watch. Very athletic. I would imagine your rabbit can get pretty high off the ground when he does a binky. I have talked to breeders at shows, and the consensus is that they are not lap rabbits like the different Angora breeds or a Flemish Giant. However, they do love to be petted and will lie down next to you and demand attention and affection. Great choice for a rabbit! Good luck to you and your new friend. Scott

He is stunning! He just looks so smart but comical and I bet he's going to keep you on your toes!

Pongo from 101 dalmations! Cute name! He's adorable, I used to breed and show spots, they are a fun breed. So much energy, lol!

Latest posts

Back