Does you has burrs in your furs?

• Thread starter Sophie's Humble Servant
  • Start date
Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Sophie's Humble Servant

Hoomin laughed at me today and takes me this picture and says "oh hee hee Sophie, you's has burrs in your furs!"

What's burrs?? I see nothing in my furs! I's got pristine furs!

image.jpg

Burrs? Ain't those prickly things? I've never had thems as my Hoomin is always brushing me. Otherwise I don't know what burrs are. -Ivy

Burrs is anything in my furs that dussent belongs! Hoomin tells me dis. Hoomin shows me the burrs and I eats them! Burrs are delicious specially when they parsley burrs! Theses hay burrs.

Trix here-

Dumpy says your pony mane needs to be brushed. Are them pony hay furs burrs dreadlocks? I didn't ask, Dumpy asked. Somehow I think you're going to admonish Dumpy again...

No more brushes! I's fancy free now! Ok I's fibbing you. Hoomin brushes me everyday....I hates it! I not shedding anymore, why she keeps brushing me???
I wants a pony dreadlocks!

Lil ol' meeee? Thank you Trix and Dumpy xox high five!

image.jpg

Okay- that's a paw!!!!! Dumpy ain't smart enough to do that!!!! You're a cool pony bunny!!!!!!

Yes you's right. It's my hoof high five! Hoomin calls it "star hoofs". Me and Hoomin dussent communicates good. She says strange verds!

Uh oh Trix, dat sounds baaaaads! But I thought Dumpy cut his fur? No blonde furs, can't says Dumpy is blonde! Hee hee!
Theses blonde furs in dis picture on dis Meows. Maybe Dumpy wants those furs?

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back