Rabbit Naming

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madisonl702

Reaction score
Does anyone have really unique and special names? I have tons, but they just don't click! So far my favorites are Rydian for a boy and Arianna for a boy. I haven't seen if it's a boy or girl yet. I will ASAP though.

I'm trying to figure some great ones, cuz rabbits are pretty great right?!

I think something sweet would sound cute. What are some candy names that don't sound ridiculous?

I think something sweet would sound cute. What are some candy names that don't sound ridiculous?

That could depend on what the bunny looks like - Hershey or Nestle or Cocoa would be good for a chocolate brown bunny, Caramel for a tan rabbit, Godiva or Pearl White or Candy Cane for a white bunny. Peanut or Ferrero Roche would be good for an orange bunny, and so on. Cadbury is almost a cliche at this point, but what about Ghirardelli as a last name with a suitably Italian first name? (Francesco Ghirardelli, Gina Ghirardelli).

Or name the rabbit after your favorite candy bar - Snickers or Butterfinger or Mr./Mrs. Goodbar, maybe? Willy Wonka? Baby Ruth?

You might want to get to know the bunny for a bit and see what his or her personality is like, though. That might suggest a name right away.

He's very sassy and he's black... What are the "expensive, fancy" candy names?

He's very sassy and he's black... What are the "expensive, fancy" candy names?

Licorice is an obvious choice for a black candy. It's flavored with aniseseed, so maybe "Anise" or "Anisette"?

How about Kahlua? That a dark colored liqueur.

Black gemstones would be Jet, Onyx, Obsidian, Opal...

My bunny is named "Ralpa" after a quote on the Simpsons. Lol.

Some sweets-style names for your bunny could be: Godiva, Muffin, Sugar, Truffles, Kit-Kat, Licorice, Twix, Trix, Chip, Cocoa, Pudding, Marzipan, etc etc.

Let us know what you decide! :D

Hehe I love naming pets! So far every single one of my rabbits have names with C beginning :D the first was "Comet" (as a kid, all I remember of him was that he died by eating a pencil topper), then my current buns Clover and Chestnut. :D I'm hoping to eventually get a boy rabbit and name him "Charlie" (if it fits!) Some names I suggest may be Rocher! Everytime I see Rocher chocolate I think about how majestic the packaging is, and how dark and delicious the chocolate is. It would definitely fit that "sassy king" type of rabbit. For a girl I would suggest Godiva after Godiva chocolates for the same reason. :D

What about Old Gold like the dark chocolate made by Cadbury or Pepsi or Darrel Lea

Trixie was named after one of two characters from the British television show "Only Fools and Horses". Note that I also had a Trigger, as well for the duo.

I can tend to suss out a rabbit's disposition quite quickly, and most of my names fit the rabbit in question. Trixie was Brutus before we found out she was a girl, but Brutus would have fit, IMO.

I don't know, I just want the name to be perfect. I'm thinking the "theme" is either classic/old-fashioned names, Egyptian names, candy names or unique names. Anybody have any ideas?? I know, I'm terribly bossy :D

All of my pets have ppl names! Most come from TV shows. I have a bank of names.

VLPEREZ

I have picked a name. Bugsy. I know that it's a funny name but it fits my funny bunny :)

My first every rabbits were bugsy and goldilocks the I had my guinea pics milo and choco

Latest posts

Back