Meet The Bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lopsofloverabbitry

Reaction score
This forum is where you can post a picture of your bunny and telling about your bunnies!
Just post a picture of your bunny and tell a little about them and cute little fact!

I'll go first! This is the latest photo of Blue Barry. He's an English Lop, my bun son. He'll be 6 months on November 1st. He lives in my son's old room, but has free roam of my house. My son grew up and moved into his own home, so I had to replace him. I love this little blue butt with all my heart. Here's a picture of him working along side of me in the office.

Office Barry.jpg

photo.php

ok I hope that worked. I stink at uploading pics.

Anyway, this is my jet black mini rex rabbit, Black Jack. I have had him for about a month or so and he is about 9 months old. He is extremely curious and rather adventurous. He is very friendly and loves to go the park for a hop and meet people. He is especially fond of running through the leaves and brush. He is not a huge fan of being picked up and cuddled, but he seems to enjoy attention. If someone approaches him and kneels down towards him, he will sit on his hind legs and reach towards them.

photo.php

This is my daughters golden castor mini rex, SunDancer. She is 5 months old and is my daughter's 4H show rabbit. She is a very demure little lady and I nicknamed her "the princess." She is very sweet and doesnt seem to mind being held and carried around. She also enjoys a romp at the park with Black Jack. She is very sweet and cuddly and will give bunny kisses. She enjoys running thru cat tunnels and card board castles during floor time with the guinea pigs and is just such a sweet thing. That being said, make no mistake she is the queen bee in reguards to the other bunnies and puts them in their place! LOL!

Oh no! Photo's broken. Your buns sound so adorable, a photo we must see! (Use that one on the end with the paper clip).

I am hoping this works. Try number 2 and thanks for the tidbit about the paper clip!

The 1st one is Black Jack (I call him BJ)

2nd one is SunDancer

The last picture isn't a rabbit of course, but my son wanted to show off his guinea pig Mr Squeekies.

1540329_10203363325907710_7484057618680362358_o.jpg

1956886_10203363325667704_3371079390897876124_o.jpg

10700233_10203363326067714_6861306782223415999_o.jpg

They're all beautiful! I love rex fur, but BJ is a stunner!

awwwwww ty! I think he is too, but I am partial.

I adore Barry's ears! We have a lop also, but her ears aren't nearly as long as an English lop.

Everyone meet Timothy! He is 4 year old mini lop x Rex! He was my first rabbit that started this obsession!
Everyone loves him whoever meets him and he loves attention! I taught all sorts of tricks. His favorite is to give kisses :) His best friend is peaches and they share a cage now.
When I first got him he was 1 year old. We of course, thought he was done growing. Then the beginning of this year, he grew so much I can barely hold him!

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1414582101.654773.jpg

~Breeding Quality Holland Lops Since 2012~

she's 6 month old holland lop...she does not like being held at all, will run away, or charge at you if she's in her cage especially...she will come up and investigate you and wait for some scratches/pets but that's about it...having a hard time getting her nails cut and hope they aren't too long as I just haven't been able to get to them...

10354879_10152801071535903_6886329212822956299_n.jpg

Adorable! Our family is just beginning our journey with rabbits. Hoping to get our first 2 this weekend!

I have two. One is my baby "Storm" aka BunBuns, and the other is Bucktooth my brand new chocolate mini rex. (technically Bucktooth #2). Storm was orphaned at 2 days old and was hand raised so she is crazy friendly and is left out of her cage 24/7. She is only going to be 10 weeks but so far is very well behaved. The mini rex Bucktooth is cray cray!! It just runs and runs around the rooms and is into everything and try's to chew things oh my gosh! I keep reminding myself it's probably never really been out of a wire cage before except for sales pics maybe. She is 10 weeks old too and gorgeous! ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1414723855.429892.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1414724000.514085.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1414724027.809910.jpg

Latest posts

Back