Dirty hocks

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketsMommy2012

Reaction score
Any suggestions on how to clean bunny hocks? Rockets a constantly look dirty but he doesn't like handling to much. When I did it the last time, I had to burrito him in a towel and have my mom clean his feet with a wet rag. Didn't seem to clean it much.

You could try using unscented baby wipes instead of a wet rag, otherwise the dirty fur should eventually be replaced by new fur, unless it's an ongoing issue. Are they dirty from anything in particular?

You could do a couple things to help your rabbit "stay clean" with litter boxes.

Your could get a wired litter box. It helps keep your rabbits nice and clean and to keep them from siting in their poop and pee!
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1414540262.671578.jpg

You could get wood burning pellets. They are very absorbent in spell and liquids. They help keep your rabbit clean!

Hope this helps!

~Breeding Quality Holland Lops Since 2012~

Where can I buy a litter box like that iv been looking everywhere and can't find one like that ?

Not sure where to find a litter box like the one in the photo, but many on RO have used the grates from fluorescent lighting to cover their litter. Those can be found at hardware stores and cut to size.

Latest posts

Back