Anyone from Sask? Or close to Sask?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhoffman

Reaction score
Hello! Its been a while since I have been on here. We haven't had any kits lately, It has been a few months. My does all needed a bit of a break. I am thinking of doing a rebreed in the next couple weeks.

Now, I am trying to help my son find a pair of breeding rabbits. He is looking for Holland lops in particular or a pair of angora. I personally would prefer him to have hollands as the angora will require a lot of grooming. we do currently focus on grooming, but I am not sure I am prepared for THAT much grooming. We found a breeder in Alberta, but that would be about 8 hours from where I am. I really want to purchase from her as she seems pretty awesome. But, I am also going to continue to look for someone closer as well. For when/if he decides to grow his rabbitry.

He has joined 4H for the first time and has chosen rabbits, he is super excited.

Anyways, does anyone here breed hollands that are in or near Saskatchewan?

So good to hear from you and to see your still into bunnies! I'm not sure if you will have any luck on here but you may. It has since quieted down on the breeder forums a bit

Back