Introducing Lovelace ~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sugarbread

English Angora Momma
Reaction score
Hey everyone, so I joined not too long ago, and I was suppose to adopt a broken blue Holland Lop doe, but things didn't pan out and I didn't end up adopting her. BUUUUT I was okay with this because my boyfriend and I are moving in a couple weeks and I figured I could hold out for the perfect bunny!

Well last night my mom invited me on the four hour trip to pick up her two new English Angora does from the breeder, so I went... And I fell in love with the cutest little buck. I have named him Lovelace, my mom bought him for me as an early Christmas gift. :)

My mom and I both used to actively breed & show French, English and Satin Angoras, so im not a bunny noob, hehe.

Anyways, here's a quick pic I took of Lovelace before we left the breeders.ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1413833007.980243.jpg

Haha, he is! I was covered in wool by the time I got done at the breeders house. So many bunnies to cuddle and hold, so little time.

He is so adorable!! I give many props to angora breeders! I'm so spoiled with how little grooming my tans need that I wouldn't know what to do with an angora!!

Adorable! I think I'd learn how to spin with an Angora in the house :)

Thank you everyone ~
I love him, I am super pleased. He has such an attitude, haha. He hops away, and turns his butt to me, and than flops out, I'll be starting a blog soon, lol!

I'll post more pics soon!

😊

Can't wait! I just love bunny people. A house just ain't a home without a bunny.

Latest posts

Back