Your names for your parents and where they came from

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnyman666

RIP little Trixie
Reaction score
Trix here-

I bet most of you wonder why I call the man who is my Daddy "Dumpy". It is a silly story, and I will tell it to you.

My mummers used to call Trigger, Great Bunny bless his soul, "the Lump", which was a very, very accurate name. He was lazy, all he would do is lay around and beg for treats. He didn't do too many bunny things. I still think he was an over-sized mouse.

So Dumpy called him "Lumpy", but then would speak in a voice presumably how he thought Trigger would speak and say "My name is NOT Lumpy, Dumpy!!! My name is Trigger!!!" Then Dumpy would speak in a voice that was how he thought I would speak and say "Please be nice to Dumpy, Lumpy." So it stuck.

What do you call your parents? How did they get their name?

We call mama mama, 'cause... that's what she always says. She calls us her mama. I guess das why.

We have no name for the other boy, though! He is real nice. Never tries to pick us up (except that time I got Clemmie's hair in my eye and he tried to get it out), gives us lotsa pellets and hay. He says "hey bunnies!" in a funny squeaky voice.

~ Felix

Well Felix, I called Dumpy "Doo Doo" after him calling me "Boo Boo". In the end, I am always changing Dumpy's name...

Latest posts

Back