Bug spray

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happylife05

Reaction score
Hello all, I have a question. We had to have our yard sprayed for wasps cause they attacked my husband. My bunny has be banned from playing outside because of that. But for how long? It's been a month now. How long till it safe for him?

Oh yes it was just sprayed all over the ground. Dirt grass and bottom of trees but I'm not sure what they sprayed exactly

Well being that you live in Texas and not where I do.... so Im guessing you haven't been drowned in rain yet like we have.... so its probably not washed away yet. It would be helpful to know what it was sprayed with. Can you give them a call tomorrow? Then we can kind of gauge how toxic the stuff is and how badly it really needs to be washed away.

Tengard is what is listed as the insecticide. And no it doesn't rain much here. It has rained once really good and once more that was just a little bit.

Well it claims to be pet safe when dry. With rabbits my concern would be the grass buns might eat that's absorbed the chemical and is now growing, Not sure how much you've had to mow your lawn since it was sprayed but personally I might ensure everything gets a good rinse/hose/rain down and where you think the grass was when it was sprayed is all now gone. So the grass that would have absorbed any chemical is long gone and cut away.

http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/tengard-sfr-termiticide-and-insecticide-p-98.html

Latest posts

Back