Tale of Two Tails

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My name is Reeses, I am the runt of a litter if 7, I wasn't the only runt, my sister Pearl is was also a runt. When I was 2 days old mom took me from my litter with my sister and put us in a litter with two other babies, I believe their names were Sunny and Caramel, I don't know exactly because I was only there for a day or so. During that time I wasn't getting feed good, I guess that bunny didn't like me, but it liked my sister, she kept her full and healthy. Mom came back the next day and put me back with my real mom, because she realized that it was day 3 and if I didn't get something in my tummy soon I wouldn't make it much longer. Once I was settled in the nestbox my real mommy jumped in and started to feed us, to my surprise my brother and sisters were being civil and actually letting me eat. I guess they realized i need food too. I was always the little one in the group, but mom always made sure that I had my own little bowl so I could grow big and strong like my daddy. But one day everyone left... all that were left was me and my real mom, I have to say it was boring at times but mom always made sure I had things to do, it was also good being an only child for once. I didn't even have to fight for my food. After a week of being in there with only my mom I was moved to this big cage all alone, I was very afraid. I guess mom could sense that I was lonely because she put another bunny in with me, he didn't have a name and for the first couple of days we kept to ourselves, but after that we were playing together, eatin together, cuddling together, it was the life. Mom decided to name him Hersheys, even though we arnt from the same litter we love each other like we were. And if your wondering about Pearl, she is in the cage beside me with our sister Basil, they were a hit the moment they got reunited.ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1411490405.405589.jpg the one in the back is me ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1411490447.084581.jpg that's my sister pearl with her new family ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1411490483.932151.jpg that's me being a goof ball in my bowl ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1411490528.070442.jpg the one at the top is me when I was really young

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back