Are we gunna get sick too?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blwinteler

Reaction score
First da boy was so sick he was at da vet for a long tyme. Den mama gotted sick. She was coughing and her food and water came out. How dus she do dat? Sumtymes I has fur I wants to get out. I wood lyke to do dat trick! She also hurted so bad she cud bearly move her legs. She went to da vet yesterday. He sed it was cuz she was out of medsin dat was importent. He sed it was with draws. Da medsin is for fiber malja and dat is why she hurted so much. Now she haz medsin and she can walks a little better, but still slow.
Anyway, wut is wrong wif are famly? Are we gunna get sick and go to da vet too? Da vet is nice, but we's never been dere sick. Groucho did, but he was just pretending and now he dussent pretend sick no more. We dussent want to go to da vet. We will miss mama. :(

Our mama is sick too! So is the man she calls her boy. But she says we won't get sick from it! I don't think us bunnies can get hoomin-sick.

I hope your mama feels better soon!

~ Clementine

Trix here-

We rabbits can't do your mummers' trick.

Hope your mummers fells better soon!!!!

Latest posts

Back