Games and toys for rabbit?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnylovin1093

Reaction score
Ok so my rabbit Bambi quite likes playing with toys and I was wondering if you guys had any creative ideas of toys and games for him. He likes digging, ripping, chewing a little bit and running. He does not like rolling and tossing things much. His favourite toys are newspaper to shred/rip, cardboard roll stuffed with hay with ends folded to chew, and towels to dig/chew/lie on. He also seems to like snapping sticks in to tiny pieces.

A cardboard box with door holes cut out can occupy him for hours. Make the door holes small and he'll busy himself renovating it and chewing them bigger! A phone book to rip up can get messy, but my bun loves it. Cat tunnels are also popular to run through. Little beanie baby-sized stuff toys to carry and throw around. Small balls to roll. :)

My Bunnys like a bundle of sticks tied together with string (make sure its all edible!) and paper rolled into a ball with treats at the centre, or a box with treats in! make sure you dont give them to many treats or theyll get fat. you can also buy woven balls of straw which they like to rip apart:happyrabbit::rabbithop

Latest posts

Back