Rabbit.org?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PickledOlives

Reaction score
Hi, I thought I knew enough about caring for rabbits when I got mine to give them a happy heathy life, but it's been a while since I've had a rabbit and apparently the rabbit world has evolved!! There's so much new stuff and new info about rabbits I want to learn everything I possibly can about what I should be doing for them. I've heard rabbit.org is the best site about them, does anyone know otherwise?

Yes, rabbit.org has a lot of good info on pet rabbit care, as well as some health related info.

rabbit.org is the House Rabbit Society website- GREAT GREAT GREAT place (but I love this forum, as well).

Hi, I thought I knew enough about caring for rabbits when I got mine to give them a happy heathy life, but it's been a while since I've had a rabbit and apparently the rabbit world has evolved!! There's so much new stuff and new info about rabbits I want to learn everything I possibly can about what I should be doing for them. I've heard rabbit.org is the best site about them, does anyone know otherwise?

Yes indeed! Knowledge about rabbit care is ever growing. I got my first rabbit about 25 years ago and some of the information I found and was recommended to me is now replaced with, in some cases, totally opposite advice.

The House Rabbit Society (rabbit.org) is a good source for those with indoor pet rabbits.

Latest posts

Back