Hi .. I'm still here.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saffy

Reaction score
9 Ladies Stone Circle - Derbyshire, , United King
Just popping on to say, I'm still around.

Unfortunately ill health has taken over for the last few years but I do still have my two Netherland Dwarf rabbits, Ben and Luna!

SAM_0105.JPG

Ben is now nine and a half and Luna three and a half.

SAM_0104.JPG

Luna is a real old man now, snores an awful lot and is very skinny. (I keep sneaking oats to feed him up for the winter)

Nethies are just so stinking cute! Don't they live a long time? I thought they were one of the longest lived, like 12 or 13?

They are such a pair of cuties. Glad to know you are still around and the bunnies are doing well. Sorry to hear that your health hasn't been so great, I hope it improves if possible :)

I am heartbroken. Yesterday we lost Benji, thr agouti .. He went downhill very quickly.

I spent the night with him ... We watched the stars, saw the dawn and he lay with the sun on his face.

I will put a memorial in rainbow bridge when I can. I just wantedyou to know.

I'm so sorry to hear that especially after you posted how they had been doing well! :(
You have my sympathy. I lost a little girl earlier this year and it's tough. No matter how old they
are it's heart breaking when you lose them. I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better.
Please try to hang in there. I hate seeing our little guys and girls go to Rainbow Bridge. It breaks my heart! :(

Vanessa

Latest posts

Back