Conjunctivitis cured?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bilko

Reaction score
So my bun had conjunctivitis along with other things which I wrote in the thread below.

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/showthread.php?t=81992&page=3

In regards to the supposed cocci, I decided to not purchase the medicine it as my bun seemed to be 100% fine eating and running around since mid last week.

For his eyes I gave eye drops (conoptal) for 7 days and loxicom for 5 days as stated by the vets. He doesn't appear to have gotten any discharge since finishing the dosages. The only gunk that is dried around his eyes would be from the eye drop liquid. I notice there the outline of his eye is slightly apparent. Since I am pretty poor from the vet bills I have been paying last week, I don't think its worth taking him to the vet just for a check up.

So any of your opinions would be great!!

PS Meet Lucky (my bunny)

20140915_150322.jpg

His eye certainly does look healthy, in my opinion. :) If you're having financial problems with vet bills, I probably wouldn't go back for a check-up unless it seems to flare up again.

I had a similar concern with my guinea pig, Bigby, recently dealing with an ear infection. After we'd finished his doses I wasn't 100% sure but they vet would be quite expensive just to confirm if it was better, and after a few days it went away completely.

Back