Rabbit hutch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopsAndPaws

Reaction score
Hi everybun. So my bunnies recently got in a fight. They were housed in the same hutch but the hutch was divided is half with wired mesh. But the staples holding it came loss and my rabbit Grey pushed it open and went into my other rabbit Hops side. They got in a fight and now my rabbit Grey is housed in a dog crate. And my rabbit Hops got to keep the hutch all to himself. So I was just wondering if you knew any hutches that would be suitable for a rabbit. That possibly under 120$

You will probably need to give a general idea of where you live so that people can recommend stores in your country/state that might sell good hutches.

Are you housing them inside or outside?

You will probably need to give a general idea of where you live so that people can recommend stores in your country/state that might sell good hutches.

I am housing then outside and I live in America

I am housing the rabbits outside. And i also live in America.

Back