Funny things your bunnies do!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwcily

Reaction score
Do your bunnies have any funny characteristics or things they always do?

Lily will follow anything that moves into the kitchen in hopes of getting some fruit.

She also does this thing where she'll just stand there and lick the cupboard. We think it's because of the texture. Haha!

Shida tries to get into anything you are doing and when you try to pat her she will run away binky then come back and stick her nose in whatever it is your doing again lol

~Shida (and Shell)

Barry follows me everywhere, even into the bathroom, and will flop on the floor and wait for me no matter if it's a potty or a shower.

Lola binky/thumps she's either confused or is like "you can't catch this, watch out!"
When we let her out to run she'll binky into walls and binky/thump it's adorably clumsy.

Then again she's a girl so she might be moody. Maybe she's happy she's out and mad at us for putting her in the hutch in the first place lol

My ivy chews on my dressing gown none of my other cloths just my dressing gown she loves to snuggle in it 2

Aw that's all so cute! I wish Lily would sit with me while I am using the bathroom. She doesn't really hang around me a whole lot, I think she secretly thinks she's a bunny that needs no human. :D

Latest posts

Back