Hello From me and my rabbits :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fluffybunny2015

Reaction score
:welcome1 :rabbithop Hello! :rabbithop :welcome1

Recently I went to a poultry auction in swaffham! I found some beautiful white rabbits! Made me so nervous i stood by the cage till the auction started! People just threw their hands in the cage and picked them up by the hair on the back ::no:shock: I could of hit them!:cry2 the man explained that the cages above the babys were the mum and the one below was the father!

Loads of people wanted them for breeding as the mum has lovely blue eyes! I was only meant to get the babys! but when I found out he was just going to buy the mum + dad for breeding i couldn't help but keep my hand up while they were up!

So I've come home with them all :panic::pet:
They are all wonderful!

The dad is separate from them

If anyone has any ideas on what breed they are! please say! :)

fluffy and nosey.jpg

fluffy.jpg

Lola.jpg

ppatchy.jpg

I'm not 100% sure, but they appear to be Lionheads or Lionhead mixes? They're beautiful!! I'll bet they've never enjoyed the grass like this before. What a sweetheart you are for saving them! So you have the parents, Fluffy and Lola, and the two kits, Patchy and Nosey? What a pretty little family. Will you be getting them spayed and neutered?

What adorable little guys. The mum is really beautiful, definitely lionhead mix bunns, with some lop in there somewhere given the young one's ear.

Latest posts

Back