Goodbye my little Pumpkin

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AtomicGummieBear

Reaction score
My little one passed away last night. He had a GI Stasis issue that he'd been battling for a few days. We took him back to the hospital to get some fluids but his little heart could not take it and he passed away. My heart is broken. He was about to be 4 years old. My little ones are my best friends and all I've got after moving away from my family last year. Thank god I have my husband with me but I am taking it pretty hard. May my little Pumpkin rest in peace.

183964_1287594567918_6142103_n.jpg

I took his cage mate to see him this morning but she was scared and only smelled him a little. I'm afraid for her since it was her brother and they have been inseparable. If anyone has advice with my little girl and how to help her through this, I'd very much appreciate it.http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

I pray for strength and I pray my little girl remains happy and health even though you, her best friend, are gone. Everyone knows how much joy you gave me. I'd do anything to still have you here. I love you so much my little guy. You will be forever missed in our home. I am so happy to have brought you home nearly 4 years ago. Binky on up there in heaven.

I'm so sorry you lost your bun. I know how heartbreaking it is. He was a beautiful boy and you must miss him terribly.

Sometimes it can help the bonded partner cope by spending more time with them. Also providing a stuffed animal will sometimes help them not feel as lonely.

Prayers of peace for your broken heart. I'm a nonny to my son's bun Bun-Jovi, and I've only recently become a mum to my very own son-bun Blue Barry, so I have not yet suffered this loss that I can only imagine must hurt like nothing else in this world. Four years is a long time to become so attached. RIP Little Pumpkin.

Latest posts

Back