New bun mom question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimbasMom

Reaction score
I got my precious little guy (or girl - it's too early to tell from what I'm told) about a week and a half ago and he's on Dumor adult rabbit food right now but he's only 5-6 weeks old. I'm wanting to switch him to a young rabbit food & one without the colored treats like he has now. I've looked at the rabbit food comparison chart and I am able to get Supreme Selective in my area but before I buy it I was wondering if anyone else has experience with it and how their buns like it. Oxbow is available also but not the young rabbit formula :(.

Here's a picture of the little one!!ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1409152773.694742.jpg

Thanks in advance!

I'm sorry I don't know much about the food you're inquiring about, however you can feed an adult food if you feed alfalfa hay, as they will get the calcium from that.

Make sure when you do change pellets, that you transition slowly so as not to upset his stomach.

Oh your little bun bun is just so darling, is he/she a lionhead? And dose he/she have a name?

Thank you for the advice on the transition.

Thanks! I think he's adorable too. We named him ( or her lol) Simba and yes lionhead. I was between a lionhead or a Netherland dwarf but this one stole my heart when I started looking at bunnies! He is a little escape artist and I cannot wait for his x-pen to arrive. It is on back order.

Latest posts

Back