my french angoras

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khainon

Horse and bunny slave
Reaction score
my two french angoras..the black is the doe, the fawn is the buck...i have two more on hold for me until i can drive the six hours to northern cali on the 13th of september..let me know what ya think of these two...they have given me a lot of really nice fiber so far.
french_angora_buck_by_khainon-d7vowsp.jpg

french_angora_doe_by_khainon-d7vowk5.jpg

I don't know much about show rabbits but they are beautiful! What do you mean by fiber? (sorry I'm a noob)

Edit:

Sorry if I wasn't supposed to post this here I just read the sticky on if you're not a breeder don't post here...

Last edited:
oh nono..you can post here..as long as it is not negativity about breeders etc,as the majority of us good breeders, breed to improve the rabbit breeds we focus on :) and by fiber i mean theyre fur/wool

Yeah that ^

And they are gorgeous! I admire angoras but don't have the will to take care of all that fur. It is very pretty though and so soft!

Yeah that ^

And they are gorgeous! I admire angoras but don't have the will to take care of all that fur. It is very pretty though and so soft!

aww thank you :3 i will take pics of my new ones on the 13th when i pick them up from the breeder,and yeah its a constant job..i groom them every couple of days as i dont like taking out TOO much wool unless i have to lol, but its so therapeutic to groom them...i love it

Back