Why am I called "little Miss Thing"?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnyman666

RIP little Trixie
Reaction score
Trix here-

I ask 'cos Dumpy knows I am a bunny. I make certain he knows it every day. Why call me "Thing"?

I swear Dumpy isn't the sharpest tool in the box...

I know not this answer for you. My Hoomin calls me PONY all the time but I am nots a pony! Hoomins are strange!

Yeah my mommi calls me "bunny-butt" or "adorable"! What is this?! My name is Silver and I dont now why hoomins can't understands that!

-Silver
(Not adorable, or cute, or bunny-butt, or fuzzy, or mean. Just Silver)

Yeah my mommi calls me "bunny-butt" or "adorable"! What is this?! My name is Silver and I dont now why hoomins can't understands that!

-Silver
(Not adorable, or cute, or bunny-butt, or fuzzy, or mean. Just Silver)

Dumpy sometimes calls me "booger butt" or "Furry Goofball". Humans are very, very weird.

I know not this answer for you. My Hoomin calls me PONY all the time but I am nots a pony! Hoomins are strange!

Pony?

Trigger used to be called a moose, and he was not a moose.

We need to do a public service ad and tell humans that we are rabbits, not mooses, things, booger butts, rats, ponies or anything else!!!!

Mama calls us "fuzz-butts" and "fluff-butts" (what is wif her and butts?). She also calls us fluff balls. We is not balls.

Trix here-

We rabbits need to get together and make a public service ad for you tube. I think we could do it!!!!!

I shows my Hoomin this threads and she threw back her head and cackled wildly. This not funny. This is serious business!! Then she says I look like a PONY and shows me this!!

OMG!!! That bad pony is trying to be me!!! Same hairs!

image.jpg

I shows my Hoomin this threads and she threw back her head and cackled wildly. This not funny. This is serious business!! Then she says I look like a PONY and shows me this!!

OMG!!! That bad pony is trying to be me!!! Same hairs!

Dumpy says you look like a teeny tiny pony. We gots to set him straight!!!!!

I have come up with the perfect PSA commercial for humans to call us what we are supposed to be called. Imagine James Earl Jones saying the following:

"Humans- you must call us rabbits by our proper names. We are not fuzz balls, puff balls or fur balls, we are NOT ponies, moose, or rats; we are bunnies, plain and simple.

Calling us by any other name will result in thumping and foot flicking. We will NOT stand for anything less than FULL compliance of this request."

Ask your parents who James Earl Jones is or watch youtube to hear James Earl Jones, especially Darth Vader videos.

Latest posts

Back