we moveded

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blwinteler

Reaction score
Mama's leese was done so she moveded to a littler dapartment. Da boy, Adam, now livs wif da big guy David and supposably will be wif us and mama on da weekends. We has liveded in dis new dapartment for 4 daze. Mama has liveded here for 5. We luvs da new place. Dere are boxes everiwere to chews on! We even gets to go anyweres in da place. Mama sez noffing is off limits 'cept chewing cords. Groucho keeps chewing cords and mama gets frusteredated. Den, she puts blak tape where he chewd and sez "I hope dis still werks!" It does. I chewd onse, den I listens to mama and dussent chews again. I hopes Groucho dussent keep chewing. I can sees it makes mama worri. She sez it can hurts us. I dussent want my buddy hurted! Anyway, dis is our place. Dere is no bird and no cat, so we gets da whole place whenever mama is home. We lykes it so much, we hasent even pooped but onse, just one poop. Im not sayin who did it, but it dussent matter. Mama picked up da poop and put it in are box and dat was dat.
:bunny18
I is a little worried bout mama. She seems mostly ok, but den she starts cryin 'cause she never liveded alone afore. She sez she is scared and lonely and we tries to tell her she is not alone. Den she sez she wants peeple around too. How can we helps her?
:rabbithop:bunnyhug:

Bugsy

ps - this smile is funny. Mada makeses eggs sumtymes and I fink dis looks like a egg tryin to 'scape. :holedig:

Trix here-

Tell your Mummers to get some clear, food grade flexible tubing to wrap the cords with. They are bunny safe and will save your cords.

You and your brother need to play with your Mummers. When Dumpy was all sad and stuff, Trigger and I would just pose and he would be happy.

I think a hardware store. Oddly enough, Autozone carries a limited supply of food-grade clear tubing.

Back