Sort of new to rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsefeathers

Reaction score
Hi All,
I had a rabbit years ago and never had any issues. I decided to take the plunge again and get another rabbit years later. She was 8 weeks old when i got her and I've had her about a week or two. So she is 9 or 10 weeks old now. :) Researched a ton but now it's question time. Haha. New owner worries I guess. A baby is very different from getting an adult rabbit ;) nice to meet you all.

Hello there and welcome to the forum, you should find plenty of knowledgeable answers to your questions here. :)

Hi!

I'm a new bunny mum too! and my bun is pretty much the same age as yours. He's settling in nicely at home and I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can. Welcome!
x

Hi! :welcome1 I'm a new bunny mummy too. My new bun Bambi is quite a lot older then your'es. ( He's 1 and a few months) but he has settled in great and seem's very comfortable and happy. I f you have any questions there are plenty of people who will answer them. :thumbup. Good Luck with your'e new bun!

Latest posts

Back