Bunnybale.com and buying hay in bulk

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caudilad

Reaction score
Hey everyone I heard that bunnybale.com was a great place to buy hay in bulk so I ordered a couple pounds just to see if my buns would like it but I ordered it a month ago and if never came. I reviewed my order form and it now says cancelled on it. I tried to email them asking why my order has been cancelled but I have received no response, luckily they never charged my credit card. Has anyone else had this problem when ordering from them? Do you know of any other websites to buy bulk hay? I'm currently using petco's repeat delivery service but I'm sure that's not the cheapest option.

I used to get hay from sweetmeadowfarm.com and was pretty happy with it. This spring I got some hay from a farm near me and it was super cheap ($7 for a 45 lb bale) so that's what I'm going to be getting from now on. If you can, you should really look into getting a bale from a farm. You can look on Craigs list if you don't know of any place.

Latest posts

Back