I gots a harness!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ana_The_Dreamer

Reaction score
So my Momma came back from the bunneh store today and brought me somedin. It's called a "harness". I didn't like it at first. I kicked and scratched and thumped my feets. But den she gave me treats so I let her put it on me. :innocent (If my hooman gives me treats, I usually forget what ever she's doing because I'm a "piggy") It has fabric dat covers my back and goes over my front foots and infront of my back feets. Mommas put a leash on it and took me outside! I had some much funs! I flicked the grass up and ran around. Momma had to run with me, which made it even more fun! :D
I dink I might want to get in the harness again! --Nessa

I wuv going outside! But I hate my harness. My mommy says mine is a H harness, but I don't like it. I try to bite it off and haves to run aways when she come near me wif it. But then I get to go outsides, so I were it.

-Silver

I love me harness! It's so comfortable and snug my adopted bro likes his too but he doesn't like de ouwtside because de gwass is taller dan him 😋

Dumpy never got me a harness. I've never worn one in my eleven years, and I don't think I want to start now.

Mummy tried to puts one ons me onces. I no likes it, but she say it's not a good one and she gonna try agains.

My mummy tried dat harness thing on me too. it was mesh and had a springy cord thing that made it so i couldn't run off, i think she said it was a leash. i don't like it no way no how so i let my mummy give it to the bunny rescue, maybe one of them will like it. i also let mummy give them my carrots as i don't like dem either. ~Nikka, the finickiest :bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back