what breed is this bun?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finleytaylor

Reaction score
a few days ago i rescued this rabbit off the street. she's fairly small, i'm not sure of her exact weight though. i don't know very much about bunnies, i just want a good idea of what breed to call her in the found posters i'll be putting up. :) any other information would be helpful too. i'm pretty sure she was abandoned, but i'm gonna try to find her owner anyway :/ :brown-bunny

thanks!

bunny2.jpg

bunny3.jpg

Looks like a small mixed breed. Rabbits don't usually run away, so, I really doubt you'll find an owner to claim that little cutie. I wish you luck.

ok, that's what i thought! thank you :)

If you can't find her owner are you going to keep her or rehome her?

we're probably going to rehome her. my stepdad and i both have horrible allergies and can only be around her for a few minutes at a time, and due to this we can't have her in the house. i don't think it's fair to keep her outside 24/7 :( she's the friendliest rabbit i've ever met though. very affectionate and she seems to get excited whenever she sees me! it's adorable, and i totally want to keep her

Last edited:
it's fine to keep rabbits outside 24/7 as long as they have good shelter, but allergies make it difficult.

I hope you are able to find her a decent home. :)

Latest posts

Back