Hail from Missouri!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryant

Reaction score
Good afternoon! My name is Bryant, I have 4 matureNew Zealand and Californian rabbits and X babies as if this morning that i have yet to count. Joining to get a few answers.

Also, these are meat rabbits, so worn me ahead of time if this is a "Pets only" forum where topics related to that will offend everyone, lol.

Definitely helps! Always good to know how easily offended a target audience is. Lol

Always good to know how easily offended a target audience is. Lol
First off, welcome to the forum. :) Secondly, I don't believe it is a matter of how "easily offended" the audience is. I believe it is a matter of... personal sensitivity. I personally am a hunter who has had my fair share of wild rabbits. Besides that being said, I do not think this is the correct forum for the discussion of meat rabbits. Like the rules Shell linked you to, this is a primarily pet rabbit forum. People don't enjoy hearing about rabbits being used for food, which I completely understand. After you've had a pet rabbit and become attached to it, it's hard for most imagining eating one or selling it for meat.
So regardless of all of that, welcome again and hopefully I didn't sound harsh.

Hello there and welcome to the forum. As has been mentioned, discussion of rabbits as food is not permitted, however there's still plenty of room for discussion on care and raising kits etc. :)

Latest posts

Back