Sneezing Fits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LumLumPop

Reaction score
Recently Lois has been having quite a few sneezing fits. She'll usually sneezing multiple times before rubbing her nose on her paws. Yesterday I counted about fouir sneezing fits but there may have been more when I wasn't nearby.

She doesn't have any mucus or mats on her front paws, can rabbits get allergies? Or is it something worse?

After she sneezes have you checked her nose to see if theres any white mucus? If there is no mucus or discharge than hopefully it is just a reaction to something like dust or hay in the environment. But bunnies can have allergies. For now I just think you should keep an eye on her. But if you see any discharge from her nose or white mucus I would take her to the vet.

.... I just wanted to add, there is a chance she's got something in her nose like a little piece of hay or something, in that case a vet might be able to see it with the one of those magnifying flashlight things.

Back