How are Zupreem Naturals Pellets?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adrimeowmeow

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

So I have a 10 year old Dutch Mix girl named Baby, and she is my pride and joy.

I have been giving her Oxbow for the past 6 months and she loves it.

However, I have some vouchers for Zupreem products after I received a spoiled bag of their Timothy hay from Wag.com (the customer service at Wag.com was absolutely atrocious and have never ordered from them again, message me if you want to know details. But Zupreem customer service was great!)

I order from DoctorsFostersandSmith and see they have ZuPreem Timothy Naturals Rabbit pellets. I looked at the ingredients and saw no nuts or corns, which got my seal of approval.

I just want to get some opinions. Is it good quality food, as good as Oxbow? Does anyone give it to their bun?

If any of you have other pellet recommendations that are the best of the best for rabbits, send them my way! I've been looking to try feeding her a forage pellet mix but haven't spotted a one I thought was nutritious enough yet. I'm open to ideas!

My rabbit isn't too picky of an eater but I just want to make sure I'm giving her something that will be properly nutritious for her, especially with her age.

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Back