Fear-generated heart attack.!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesedwardwaller

Reaction score
my facility is a quiet zone-to create an acceptable environment,- with a radio on low volume,--i do work in their space-and generate some low noise-daily---they have accepted this much from me-over the years-however nothing could have prepared me for what happened,--as I was in the facility it became apparent to prepare the hay bin for another bale,--B-DENIUM-(bun)-must have been sleeping very hard and was awakened/startled,-ran around his fenced area,and dropped,--tried to get up and couldnot,--immediately I went into cpr survival mode--calmed him down--his heart was again beating rapidly-after about 30 minutes he was calm enough to resume his life--wow-what an experience--though I felt I had done nothing out of the ordinary--I begged for forgiveness---and he is his old self again--just thought I would let everyone know -one might check to see if any one is sleeping as they are nocturnal by instinct,--sincerely james waller :apollo::running bunny:clover::blueribbon::wave:

That would scare me very much if it happened to Sweetie.

Glad things are back to normal with your lovely bunny.

BTW: how are you doing? Haven't talked to you in a long, long time.

With our rabbits being outside, they've been conditioned to noise. The lawnmower doesn't bother them...not even fireworks, thank goodness!

Latest posts

Back