What is a Muppet?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnyman666

RIP little Trixie
Reaction score
Trix here-

Dumpy has taken to calling me a Muppet. What is a Muppet? Why would Dumpy call me a Muppet? I've been on this Earth eleven years and I don't know what a Muppet is. For those of you who know what a Muppet is, why is Dumpy calling me a Muppet?!?!?

On another note, when is hockey going to be on? World Cup Football is over, Dumpy hasn't subscribed to any Football on the sat tele, and MMA/UFC is boring!!!! I want hockey back on tele!!!!!

As long as nobody says I look like Miss Piggy.

Animal is my favourite!!!! He's like Dumpy!!!! Dumpy plays drums like Animal!!!!!

my dad is booring to he watch some men in France now

Oh yes, le Tour de France. Dumpy used to want to ride like Lance, but he doesn't like needles, what ever that means... It isn't even as cool as MMA/UFC, IMO...

Mama likes to watch reality TV and Law & Order... we wanna see more bunnies on TV! We ain't never seen these Muppets!

~ Felix

Never seen a bunny Muppet, but Muppets are cooler than the Kardashians!!!!

Mummy and me love muppets! We watch da muppets all da time! But no bunnies in da muppets, mummy says there use to be a TV show when she was little called The Ferals then she said that it turned into a show called Feral TV and dat had a bunny named Mixy in it, mummy shows me on a thing called youtube sometimes.

~Shida

I saw the tele with Dumpy and we watched the new Jack in the Box commercial where he is a Muppet. Dumpy swears the commercial was made for Colorado, whatever that means. I now see where he thinks my voice is supposed to sound strange if I'm supposed to be a Muppet. I am a bunny, not a Muppet; though Muppets are pretty funny.

Latest posts

Back