Shida and Bailey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surf_storm

Reaction score
Hi I'm Shida and I'm a female neverwend dwarf my bruver is a wrat named Bailey and he is bout 2 years old. I'm mummy's first bun and she says she wuvs me and my bruver to bits! Mummy got me when she came back from Mercia she said that Bailey needed a fwend, but I finks it was somefink else cause she make wired noises sometimes and she gets water on her face that I like to lick off, which makes her make more wired noises and more water on her face then she snuggle me and puts that water stuff all though my fur but it ok cause she do the same to Bailey too, she says she misses daddy, and me and Bailey miss him too cause he in Mercia and mummy say that a really long way away. When mummy brought me home she already had a house for me which is 2 storwies and no wire gaps for wittle bunny and wratty feets to gets stuck in. Mummy also let's me and Bailey go outsides on harnesses and we likes that heaps. Anyway mummy says its bedtime now so I has to go,

Wuv
Shida

Hey, mummy left her iPad at home today so we are going to play games and post photos all day 😊 ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1401052819.757526.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1401052898.264708.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1401052928.923337.jpg
Sorry they are dark buts I don't likes the bright light that makes the photos lighter

Yuk! Mummy was using that bright light that makes the photos lighter today and she was using the big noisy camera too😡 but on a good note she let me runs around the house again tonight and she gave me some little bits of carrots! Now me and Bailey gets to flop in front of the TV and watch Star Wars, we was really happy when mummy pulled out the Star Wars box, I even did binkies around the room. Now mummy says when return of the Jedi is over we has to go to beds and that makes me sad cause I wanna watch more Star Wars!

Yup I is sooooo cutes, mummy always says it so it must be true!

Argh! Mummy won't let me see Bailey! She says he is sick and if I see him I could get sick and I is going in for operations in 2 weeks so I is not alouds to gets sick buts maybe if I do enough binkies and gives enough kisses mummy will let me see him again.

Hi Shida, Bandit here. My daddy is in America too, I miss him a lot and when my mama takes me out to play, sometimes I go looking for him. She keeps telling me he'll be back soon though, I really hope so! I like all your pictures, it must be nice to have a brother to live with. Sometimes my mama talks about something called bonding, but says "not yet". I'm not sure what that is, but maybe I'll end up with a brother too :)

Hi Bandit, mummy says my daddy will be home soon too I can't wait! She talks to him all the time on something called skype and Bailey and me even get to talk to him too!

Hi Shida! Our mama and papa used to live very far apart, but now they live together and are happy. I bet if they can make it through the tough time being far apart, so can your mama!

~ Felix

Thanks Felix, mummy says daddy has been gone since march last year but she has seen him 4 times since he left and she says he will be home later this year, Bailey and me can't wait! But mummy is worried that Bailey won't make it cause he keeps getting sick and he is getting old now too, he went to the doctor lady yesterday and she gave him some more yucky stuff to take and then told mummy that I'm not aloud to play with him, it's just not fair!!

Today mummy let me go outside to play on the grass, it was lots of fun but it would have been better if Bailey was there too, I did binkies all over the place and mummy laughed it's been raining a lot here so I haven't been outside in like forever!!!!

~Shida

Maybe you should tell your mama to give Bailey some chocolate. My mama says that it makes everything better. I'm not sure what it is, I've never had its (mama won't let me:(), but it must be good! I hope Bailey feels better though, I bet your daddy wants to see him again.

I think March sounds like a long time, my daddy left in October I think, because he missed my birthday which is in November, and there was a special wrapped up veggie present and everything! She says that hopefully by Christmas he'll be home again, but there's something called a visa? which might take longer.

-Bandit

(disclaimer: don't ever feed chocolate to animals) :p

Mummy says Bailey can eats a lot more foods then I can he gets something called chicken bones cause he doesn't like to chew wood like me, I sniffed one once and it smelled yucky to me so I don't touch his foods. Mummy also gives him special chocolate sometimes cause he is a good boy and his tummy doesn't get upsets when he eats stuff, that might be because he is a wrat and I'm a wrabbit.

Daddy always says how much he misses me and Bailey but he says he misses mummy more and he can't wait to come home for goods, mummy says that he isn't aloud to go away again when he comes back.
I asked mummy if daddy needs a visa but she says that because he was born here he doesn't needs one

~ Shida

Argh! There is another hooman in de house and mummy calls her "gwandma" I fink that's how you says it. Anyways she has this large furry thing (mummy says its a dog) that makes noises so mummy had to lock me and Bailey in our xpen and cage 😡 ITS MY HOUSE MUMMY, NOT HIS!!!!! He is always staring at me and he runs at me I have told him so meany times to leave me alones but he doesn't stop, I stamp my feets and everyfink, thankfully mummy normally catches him staring from a distance and tells him off but the gwandma lady gets mad at mummy, I can't waits till he goes, he just doesn't know how to speaks bunny and he is very rude!
Bailey sound likes he is getting betters now and that makes me happy but mummy says that I won't be able to see him until after I gets 'fixed' I didn't knows I was broke. Anyway I just gots my dinner... Mmmm fresh veggies and leaves and grass... I loves my mummy! 😍

~Shida 🐰

so today I was practicing my jumping skills and I actually made it onto the couch that's next to my cage but the gwandma lady chased me and I rans into my cage and she locked me all because she cant control her big furry thing that mummy calls a dog, mummy was so cranky at her but there was nuffin that she could do for me :'( but mummy did lets me go for a runs in the backyard today which made me so happy I did binkies everywheres :D

~Shida

Gwandmas don't sound very nice at all. I hope that one doesn't come to my house! Being outside sounds like fun though, my mama hasn't taken me outside in a while because of something called myxomatoes... myxomatatoes? I don't know, it's a big word and she says it's very bad so I has to stay insides away from mosquitoes. I don't like mosquitoes, but I sure do miss playing outside.

-Bandit

Mummy says the gwandma lady will be gone soon, but not soon nuff if you asks me! I growled at her tonights cause she tried to touch my butt (only mummy can do thats) and that made mummy laugh. I has been missing Bailey sooooo much lately, I hopes he gets betters soon so we can play again, mummy says he is looking betters but he still isn't eating good. I hopes you don't meet gwandma lady, Bandit, specially if she has that furry dog thing with her cause she keeps telling mummy to lock me up cause she don't want an accident (I think mummy is about to kick the furry dog thing outside if gwandma lady won't control him)

~Shida

Where is the myxo... myxomat... Yeah that nasty stuff that makes little bunnys sick? I hopes it's not in Sydney where I lives!

Latest posts

Back