Female Rex looking for loving home!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bpeacock313

Reaction score
My 8 months old female rec is looking for a new home. She is very loving, enjoys being petted on her head and cheeks, and loves running around!! I'm moving to a place not conducive for a rabbit, so please give Poe a new loving home!!

Hi. My name is Robert Falls and I live in Bostic NC. This is about halfway between Asheville and Charlotte being two huge cities close by, and near Forest City NC as a small town.... and yes, we're friendly. I have a Rex male that was born March 15th 2014 and would love to have a Rex female. You don't post where you live so I don't know if you're nearby or not. I would prefer to be close enough so I could drive say in 2 hours, nor what you want for her. I also have couple New Zealand's and a grey New Zealand that is quite friendly. So, as far as Rabbits go I am fairly new I would say only handling them since April 2014 but seem to be doing quite well, and enjoy the time it takes getting to know them and petting, caring, etc.

If you would please let me know if this is what you're looking for please let me know. You can call 828-447-9038 buy advise me before as I keep my phone restricted or of course email me which would be better. [email protected].

Latest posts

Back