how much do flemish giants cost to feed per month

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrafre

Reaction score
We are thinking about getting a flemish giant and i am wondering how much they cost to feed per month because i dont want to get it and then have it cost too much for us to feed. Also how good are thier litterbox habbits as i know with this breed they cant be caged constantly. I dont mind a little poop here or there but i really dont want poop all over the floor all the time.

It really depends on what you feed and how much your rabbit needs. A cheaper food will cost less, but might not be a suitable. I have heard of some only needing 1/8 of a cup per day or they gain weight, but most would need probably 1/2 to 1 cup of pellets a day. If you buy hay at a pet store, it is going to be expensive. Buying a bale will be a lot cheaper. You just need to look at what is available to you and try to figure out some costs.

Litter habits really depend on the rabbit. Some are great about using it, others are terrible. Getting the rabbit neutered usually does help.

Latest posts

Back