Questions about my rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leopold_Ruby

Reaction score
030.jpg
This is my chocolate doe. Is she a good specimen? I did some research and what Ive read is that since her ears dont touch, thats a bad characteristic? I'll post my other questions below.

039.jpg
This is my male holland lop. What colour is he? Sable point? I couldnt show him even if I wanted to because hes neutered, but what do you guys think of him anyways? (I'm just trying to learn, curious)

053.jpg
This is my lionhead cross? I guess I cant show him either as hes an unknown creature lol! He is a broken black and white, correct?

045.jpg
This is my spayed lionhead doe. She has a small white spot on her nose.

Attachments

• 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 117
im going to guess your first rabbits breed is a polish. The holland has an extremely slipped crown and has blue points instead of sepia which makes him a smoke pearl. The first lionhead is just known as Broken Black. The broken implies its a color with white. The second lionheads color is known as Black vienna marked.

If you want any type of critique all these rabbits are not properly posed and therefore cannot be correctly evaluated.

It's as simple as typing in "how to pose a polish rabbit" or "how to pose a holland lop". There are many online resources to use

It doesnt matter if your hand is in the shot if we can see the rabbit then it is good but to tell any thing good or bad it must be in pose if you keep try to work with them they will get the hang of it
:) :) :) :)

Just keep working with them. It's okay to cover the eyes and have your hand on the front of their head, at least for polish. Once you can get them to sit still for a couple seconds while holding onto them, without them pushing or pulling back, snap a pic, or get someone else to take it.

I've never been really great at getting mine to pose either. I think people who show them start posing them and teaching them to sit still starting when they are babies- and they do it for a few minutes each day and the rabbit learn that when they are being set onto the posing table it is not play time and it is posing time.

The Polish is easy once you do it regularly she will get it. My daughter who 10 learned this year. Even if she squirms just keep doing it over and over again. Like 5-10 mins a day. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wBwBk1aZUI[/ame]

Back