Showing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iLuvMyLilBuns

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1397781328.531797.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1397781346.000594.jpg

I couldn't get her to pose correctly, but I would like to show her. Does anyone that shows Holland lops see any faults on her, or think she'll do good?

not too shabby. ideally her eyes should be in line with her front feet so her shoulders may appear longer. Nice bone and length. Really nice head too. Is this the baby girl you kept from your first litter a while ago?

Nope, I sold both the rabbits in that litter. I just purchased her in March :) I'll be showing her next Sunday for the first time I'm excited to see how she does!

Ok I didn't think that doe would have come out like this. In love with this does head. Hopefully Julie will chime in with critique too :) good luck!

Every rabbit has faults. :) That's what keeps us striving for "perfect!"

I really like this doe's head, ear, and crown. She appears to be a bit longer in her shoulder but has nice overall balance and type. Is this the four month old you were talking about in another post? If so, she definitely appears to be well developed for her age and should be a good breeding/show doe for you.

If she doesn't do well at shows that doesn't mean you should breed her. You really don't want to start off a breeding program with so so breeders. Not that I think this doe will do bad but just wanted to point that out

She did pretty good, the judges really liked her head ear and crown but she is long in her shoulders which is disappointing.

Back