Black Lab Attack, RIP to four lovely bun buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caramel17

Reaction score
On March 23rd 2014, two black labs attacked and killed over half of my rabbitry, leaving me with 3 of my 8 rabbits. My poor bunnies were strewn across the yard and the cages completely destroyed. They were thrown around like ragdolls and two had gotten a leg ripped off. I hope the one that there is no trace off is still alive and well and that she returns.

RIP Molly, Carlile, Anabelle, Vincent and possibly Whinnie (please show up). I hope you all didn't have to suffer in pain while you died. I will avenge your death. We know who's dogs they are and the cops are involved. :(

Oh my that is so terrible! I'm so sorry that happened, I would be absolutely devastated. I'm hoping Whinnie will show up all safe and sound. I'm so sorry for your loss, rest in peace little buns. :(

I hope the cops can do something, what a tragic day indeed. If not, I wonder if you can pursue legal action of your own? Thinking of you and hoping for a miracle for Whinnie.

Oh gosh, I am so, so sorry to hear this. :( I'm crossing my fingers that Whinnie returns home safely, and thinking of Molly, Carlile, Anabelle, and Vincent as they cross the rainbrow bridge. Binky free. :pray:

I am so sorry to hear this, absolutely terrible. My thoughts are with you for the safe return of Whinnie. So sorry for your loss *hugs*

I am so sorry for the loss of your bunnies! I hate it when :censored2: people let thier dogs run amock without any type of supervision, those dogs shoud have been in their own yard and not running around killing others pets! I blame crappy dog owners for such sad stories. Hope they get slapped with a huge fine at the very least.

How absolutely horrifying and devastating for you! I am so very sorry for your losses, I can't even imagine. RIP

I am so sorry about your loss. I hope you find out who these dogs belong to and file charges against them for this.

I am so sorry that is so awful to hear. :( may your baby buns rest in peace

I'm sorry that's horrible, are the owners of the dogs being arrested.
Those poor buns, I hope the one that's missing shows up.
I hate ppl that don't look after there dogs and now those dogs will have to be put Down,
Ppl are awful and they should be murdered.

Since people cant reply in a civilized manor with out making crude comments about the dogs or owners with out knowing all the details, this topic will be closed.
If the OP has updated infornation they wish to add about the missing rabbit they can pm a mod to have the topic unlocked for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back