Guess it's time to introduce myself.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SxAint

Reaction score
I've been lurking and posting here and there, but I haven't really introduced myself.
My name is Tiffany. I'm a soon to be rabbit mama to a baby Holland Lop girl who I will be bringing home in about a week. I had one other rabbit as a child named Sophie. I'm a worry wart that's just trying to get the hang of being a great rabbit owner, so I ask a lot of simple questions. I promise I'll calm down once I actually have her home :D
Once I get done fixing her cage up, I'd love to post pictures of it but for now, I can share a picture that the breeder sent me. WARNING: Your heart will melt.
19tjyo.jpg

Ooooh....heart melted. What a sweet little thing, congrats! Welcome to RO, there are so many knowledge and nice peopke here. I was a first time bunny mom when I joined and I have learned tons! My name is Aubrey by the way.

Welcome to RO, officially! She is adorable!

Don't worry about asking questions. I'm sure everyone here would rather have a bun owner asking lots of questions to be the best that they can be and to offer the best life for a bun that they can than to have an owner not ask.

Welcome to RO...This is an awesome forum with some very awesome and knowledgeable members that can help you with any questions you may have or just post pics and talk bunnies if you want.

look forward to hearing more from you and seeing pics of that adorable bun when you get her home :) :)

I'm a worry wart that's just trying to get the hang of being a great rabbit owner, so I ask a lot of simple questions. I promise I'll calm down once I actually have her home :D

Welcome! Don't worry, we're ALL paranoid bunny slaves here... and we were all newbies to it once upon a time ;). We're always happy to answer whatever questions you've got - the only stupid questions are the ones you should've asked but didn't!

Welcome! Don't worry, we're ALL paranoid bunny slaves here... and we were all newbies to it once upon a time ;). We're always happy to answer whatever questions you've got - the only stupid questions are the ones you should've asked but didn't!

Well said Jennifer..It's nice to know that no question is a stupid question when it comes to our loveable buns

.:bunnyhug:

Hi & :welcome1 Tiffany & your soon to be home bunny girl!
She is adorable!!!! Glad to have you join us! RO is a wonderful place for new bunny owners! Everyone is ver friendly & helpful. Please feel free to ask any questions you have, we are here to share our knowledge & experience to help new bunny parents have a long healthy lifetime with their new bunny love! Love to hear more about your Holland lop & it is (well should be) a requirement to take lots of pix to share with us here at RO! lol Look forward to more posts & pix!

Latest posts

Back