Red eye white rabbit praises

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rew

Reaction score
Ok so I thought I'd try and start this topic because I recently found out that red eye whites are usually the hardest bunnies to find homes for. Which is totally unfair and very sad. I have a REW and he's gorgeous. I didn't think I was gonna get a REW when my boyfriend and I went looking for a bunny but he charmed our hearts. What I've learnt is that it's the bunny that matters not its colour!

So I'd like to hear what people have to say about REWs and hopefully (fingers crossed) when someone googles about white rabbits they'll come across this site (that's how I found out about rabbits online) and change their minds about REWs. ❤❤

You may train a bunny to do tricks, but a bunny teaches you patiences and the fragile beauty of silence.

Maybe those badass red eyes are too hardcore and REAL for the wimpy commonfolk who couldn't possibly handle anything more rad than harmless black-button-eyed plush buns!

I think albino animals are so special, although of course an animal's colouring doesn't affect its personality at all. It's the same with black cats, they're hard to home because of superstition, but in my opinion their prominence in folklore makes them even more spesh.

@

You may train a bunny to do tricks, but a bunny teaches you patiences and the fragile beauty of silence.

Lol ignore the previous post, I'm still pretty new here 😅

I ❤your theory!

I love my little REW, he has such a strong personality. I was laughing yesterday with my mom who´s visiting and I was asking her who´s the boss of the three and she said " the little one of course". He may be the smallest but he has the biggest attitude lol.

Here´s my king in his palace with his two subjects looking on lol.

Reactions: rew
Awww he looks very pleased at himself haha looks like the other two knows who's boss!

You may train a bunny to do tricks, but a bunny teaches you patience and the fragile beauty of silence.

I call him my little grump face but he is such a softy as well, he´s a little cuddle bun and is a face licker when he gets the chance. Having said that he is definitely the boss and don´t they know it. I really don´t understand why anyone wouldn´t fall in love with them. I just love a white bunny and even more so when it has those red eyes. I just think it makes them cuter.

If that´s yours in the avatar, he is gorgeous.

Hehe up that's my baby :) thanks. He's my little prince! Here's him on his throne. I'm thinking of getting another bunny and I bet he'll be putting the newbie in his/her place haha maybe your little guy and mine should swap princely notes. Right now tho I'm his only subject so he bosses me around haha

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1381187503.384726.jpg

You may train a bunny to do tricks, but a bunny teaches you patience and the fragile beauty of silence.

I love that little face and those ears. I love having more than one, they are all so different. I'm sure he'd like a little friend, someone to boss about other than you lol.

Sent from my GT-I8160P using Rabbit Forum mobile app

Aww she's so small and flufffffy! I'm not so good with breeds, is she an angora?

I think so...I'm no good with breeds either!

She looks like a lionhead ;)

I love the REW's my lionhead doe, Tink, is the sweetest little gal ever! She is really messy though! lol :) REWs in reality are just BEW's but I forget what in their eyes gives them a ruby tinge, I'll have to look it up!

All three of mine are white with red eyes. All different breeds and ages.

I love red eyed animals. They deserve to be adopted and loved! I have a red eyed guniea pig. ( Miss Piggie )..shes the sweetest lil gp I ever had.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Rabbit Forum mobile app

Oh, I think REWs are absoloutely beautiful. I know a lot of people who find their eyes freaky but from the ones I've met, the pink and red is gorgeous.

Here's Alice, one of our rescues. I think she is just the prettiest bunny but she's been with us for quite a while, too many people get frightened of her eyes. Which is crazy because she is such a sweet bun.

1016343_500112410068821_819609260_n.jpg

Do Californians count? My boy has few eyes and is mostly white. He just has the gray points. :) I purposely searched out for a Californian baby because I had the breed before and they are always lovely, funny rabbits. Smudge is no exception. He is funny, smart, and already is fitting in so well with our family. He thinks he is the king if the castle. ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1381295697.510693.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

Oh, I think REWs are absoloutely beautiful. I know a lot of people who find their eyes freaky but from the ones I've met, the pink and red is gorgeous.

Here's Alice, one of our rescues. I think she is just the prettiest bunny but she's been with us for quite a while, too many people get frightened of her eyes. Which is crazy because she is such a sweet bun.

1016343_500112410068821_819609260_n.jpg

She is GORGEOUS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

She is such a pretty girl, I do love the REW´s, I could look at them all day.

Latest posts

Back