Hey all! From Canada~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saira

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just adopted an eight month old dwarf hotot named Jasper from a woman who no longer had the time for him :( He was VERY well taken care of,and is already fixed thankfully. Hopefully you all wont mind the photo spam I'll be posting of him ^_^ He is a whopping 2 pounds at 8 months old :p Previous owner isn't expecting him to gain more than another pound. I was told he's a dwarf hotot and from what I can tell she's correct, but you can correct me if I'm wrong :p

tumblr_mnw5s7fy4Y1roolpmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mnw676yMke1roolpmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mnw676yMke1roolpmo2_500.jpg

Last edited:
Hi and welcome! :) He's so cute!! Yeah he looks like a dwarf hotot to me. :) Hey feel free to spam us with pics! We all love pictures on here lol.

Congratulations on the new bunny! He is so cute! We don't mind pictures, the more the better! :) And yes, I think you are right, he does look like a dwarf hotot.

Last edited:
We all like pictures, so fire away. He looks a lot like our first Bunny "Stew", or Stewart. Always liked to tell everyone I have a bunny Stew. When people make the remarks on hearing we have bunnies, that they "make great stew", I always tell them my rabbits are lazy and won't cook a thing.

Thanks :) Jasper was the name given to him by his previous owner, and I felt like I couldn't change it on her :( She was really sad to let him go! I just noticed how many people live really close by to me :D Yay! I love how active this forum is, didn't expect so many replies this quickly,if at all :shock:

Jasper is so adorably cute! :hearts Yes, the more pix the better! Nothing cuter than bun pix!

Welcome to the forum! Yeah, it's very active. I joined a couple of days ago too, so I'm new also. :) Jasper is very cute; make sure to get more pictures of him!

~Waffle

Edit: Now, if only I can get a rabbit like Jasper to put under my screen name...*Sigh*

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back