Snoopy and Bandit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh they are so adorable! We live close to each other too! I live in Hortonville, about 10 minutes from Appleton!

From a proud papa I thank you!! the lil stinkers are raising heck. Just got some fencing to keep em out from behind the stereo, have the hall blocked off but downstairs is 27 x 17 so they still have fun!! So far they seem to love each other as much as we love em!!

The boys are doing great 5 plus month update. They got neutered and have done well. They totally follow each other, sleep on each other, groom each other, never fight, totally hang out with and on each other all day long. I wonder if this is what is meant by bonding? When I am holding one the other guy is on his back feet looking for where his brother is.

I get home from work, come down the stairs, they run up to greet me. They let me pick them up now anytime anywhere for kisses and hugs and usually don't even kick or fuss as I put them down. They sit near me on the couch watching TV and we can't get enough of each other. I can sit right in front of there faces as they eat from their bowl(I have glasses for safety).

I stayed home labor day weekend just to hang with the guys as I am so busy with work.

Downside they still love pile carpet for dessert, still mark their territory on rare occasion but otherwise I am glad I upgraded to 2 when my last guy Sammy died.

Are the treats you get in the pet store marked for rabbits, 2-3.5 oz packages, ok in moderation? They are still finicky eaters but love straw and pellets.

Thanks for all the support when they where young!

I am happy to hear that things are going good! Don't forget to share some photos with us all, I'm sure they are very handsome buns now.

What lovely little boys, I bet they get up to all sorts. Glad to see they´ve settled and are such good pals.

I don´t give mine any pet shop treats as they love having their special treats, craisins, banana, apple which they´d eat non stop. Unfortunately, they only get a little bit when they´re very good. They do get a craisin each morning and they go crazy, they always hear the bag and line up waiting for their turn.

Do they eat veggies yet ??

They eat apples, bananas they love, grapes but Bandit likes veggies more than Snoopy.

A update is they are great fun and amusing like driven by a motor and then they just plop. They will chase like the tasmanian devil from Bugs Bunny. The still love carpet but only pee on bed pads in a few corners of the house, their cage and pen, and no longer on the carpet.

it has been over a year now, snoopy has always been fine with petting and holding, Bandit is now warming up to us.

They have been healthy knock knock knock.

Hi.

My name is Joe and I just registered my 3 year old mini Holland Lop. He is very cute. He can be very playful at time and disobedient at other times. No matter what he does, I still love him. One look at his cute little face and I just melt.

I'm interested in meeting other Rabbit livers, especially those in the NYC area :)

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back