Rabbit Carry Baskets in Aus

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweet_buns

Annette
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know where i can find these baskets? I know Waverly Wabbits in Vic sells them, but im hoping i can find somewhere in NSW i can buy from, Sydney in particular. I've looked for them in Bunnings but haven't found anything like them. I'm going to try Kmart and BigW. Are they peg baskets?

GP Basket- 320- 25kb.jpg

Plastic basket AA.jpg

I haven't a clue what they are, can't ever recall seeing anything like them. I might try the reject shop or similar. Otherwise, not a clue.

They are like shopping baskets but with a hinged lid.. I grew up on a river, the only way home was by boat.. Lots of people had them for taking there lose items on the boat.. I haven't seen them in years but as far as I can remember they were bought at places like hot dollar, reject shop, etc the other place I would try would be eBay..

Ugh, no luck so far but i still have the reject shop and crazy clarks to try. I found these little cane baskets at bunnings that would have been perfect if they had lids... all they would have needed were handles that could have been easily sorted. *sigh*

We used to have one like that for my cat but it was really quite flimsy.
It's not really meant for pets that's why it was really cheap.
I like the colorful ones though but no idea where you can get them. I think we got ours at some hypermarket but that was years ago.

Hey there, I was in Sam's Warehouse today getting some extra playpens for Bandit and I saw that they had the exact baskets you posted in the second image there! I saw them and this thread instantly popped into my head! For the life of me I can't recall the price, maybe $15, but they had them. Here's their website with store locations: http://catalogues.samswarehouse.com.au/storelocator/location/2000,sydney+nsw.html

Back