Wanted to share this picture....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobtail

Reaction score
I've been a bit down about Bluebell dying so was looking through my photos of her (we dont have a lot as she wasnt here that long :() and then i came across these of Mushroom, i thought i'd share as the difference when when he was 8 weeks old and now a year old is so sweet. His ears definitely have grown lol

I will be online a bit more now i've cheered up a little bit, Mushroom now has Bluebells big cage so he has more room even though he is out free roaming most of the time, its nice for him to have more room to bounce around when he is in the cage. Luckily they hadent bonded because Bluebell hadnt been 'fixed' so he isnt missing her so i am at least thankful for that.

He is still his cheeky self, will be taking more pics of him next week when i get a new battery for my camera :)

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, that picture has come out huge, im so sorry!

Edit - I fixed it, i fixed it! Lol

Last edited:
I love the difference in color. Right now, my Cucumber is around 12.5 weeks old, and he's slowly going from his super light grey to something darker. I cannot wait to see his big-boy colors.

And if your pictures are anything to go by, my baby's gonna be dark! :)

I love the difference in color. Right now, my Cucumber is around 12.5 weeks old, and he's slowly going from his super light grey to something darker. I cannot wait to see his big-boy colors.

And if your pictures are anything to go by, my baby's gonna be dark! :)

Thank you, yes i was surprised to see the difference in his colour, he has got quite a lot darker than he was, i love his ears lol

Your Cucumber is very sweet :D

Wow, that's a big difference! And Mushroom is so cute!

My Ash had a big part of his fur darken and that part of fur felt softer. But now the old fur seems to be growing back in. And he turned a week old on April 7th.

They do change so much in color and mushroom definitely has! He is such a cutie :)

WOW! i just had to compare my buns baby pictures after i saw this and its crazy how much they change right under your nose.
He looks amazing in both =D

Beautiful bunny! What breed is it?
Looks a little bit similar to my bun who is about 4 months old now. When I got him his ears were tiny but they're growing bigger now and his fur is also longer like on yours.

Latest posts

Back