Hello from Sydney Australia

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweet_buns

Annette
Reaction score
Thought i should stop by the introductions thread to "re-introduce" myself as I have been absent from the forums for quite sometime. My email wasn't being recognised so i have made a new account.

Last time i visited i was in the process of buying and moving into our new home. There was so much to do that it left me with little time to even get online! Which is probably a good thing as i used to spend far too much time online lol.

My name is Annette and i am slave to 5 bouncy bunnies.

My first was JLP (Jean-Luc Picard) who passed away about 1 1/2 yrs ago. He was such a joy to have in my life and I still get upset whenever i think about him. He was a beautiful Black Cashmere Mini Lop.

The bunnies i have atm are 2 Mini Lops, Merry (Meriadoc) a Sooty Fawn girl and Pip (Pippin) a Harlequin boy who is such a lovely and always happy to see you little guy. They're 2yrs old now. Then there are the 2 Cashmere Mini Lops, Padme the REW and Rene (JLP's nephew) the... im not exactly sure what colour he is, something like a smokey sable kind of colour. They're just a little over a year old now i think. And then there's Gimli/Fizgig, my English Angora who is also a year old and absolutely despises Rene lol.

Well i better go feed the pooch or I'll never hear the end of his whimpering! (he loves the bunnies too ^.^)

:runningrabbit:

Welcome to RO! Yes, we love pics! I laughed when you said you needed to feed the pooch or he wouldn't stop whimpering. Its so cute that he loves the bunnies too! Maybe if you post pics you can also post a picture of your doggy too. :)

Last edited:
Aww, they are all so cute! What breed is your dog Jordi? I love his floppy ears and, and how furry he is. I love the cats, they are really pretty. :) And the bunnies are so cute! They are all so adorable!

Hehe thanks Ilovemyrabbit, i love their colouring too. I always wanted a ginger cat as well as a ragdoll and mainecoon, and Simba is ragdoll x mainecoon so my dreams were answered in a way lol. Effie was 1yrs old when i got her, i was told she was a ragdoll and though she does have the personality, colouring etc, she's quite small and not as fluffy as ragdolls usually are so not sure she is 100% ragdoll. She's very sweet though and like too jump inside my jacket/cardigan any chance she gets when its cold. ^.^

effie in cardigan.jpg

Aww, she's cute! Its so funny that she jumps in your jacket when she's cold, it must be cute to see. Ragdolls are beautiful cats I read about the breed and saw pictures of them. They are really pretty cats.

Hehe yeah she's very demanding too! She sits right infront of my face when im trying to do something and just stares and meows until i acknowledge her, and then walks away after a quick head bump. lol

Ragdolls have such lovely personalities. They really are like the dog of the cat world. They follow you around everywhere and if you go into a room and close the door behind you, they'll be meowing and scratching at the door till you either come out or let them in. They'll even come into the shower with you if you let them lol. If they don't mind water that is. They even insist on coming into the toilet with you. You get absolutely no privacy when you have a ragdoll in your household. >.<

Aww, I can't imagine a cat that acts like a dog, I definitely want one. Thats funny that they like water. I never heard of a cat that likes water. Maybe I'll get one one day.

Some ragdolls like water, others do not. They probably are more curious about water than domestic cats. Most maine coons love water though!

Never had a cat that loved water, but we had a gigantic male Doberman that was more like a Labrador around the water. Had to keep the pool gate locked during the winter or he'd go swimming. He's the only Doberman of the six we had that was that way around water.

Hi from one New South Welshwoman to another! Your menagerie is gorgeous, both my mother and I have a soft spot for fluffy ginger kitties and I love English Angoras too, everyone looks very happy and spoilt rotten (is there any other way to have them!?)

Back