Bunny update and question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mystic

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I got a couple pictures I thought I would share so you could see how these little guys are growing.

"We would like a big mac some fries and a drink please" lol you might not see it but in this picture I was laying on the floor using my laptop and it sits on a lap-desk, well as I was laying there I was letting the buns run around, and they both came up to me and placed their front paws on the little desk and were asking for food lol they are such cute mooch's. in the end I only give them rabbit pellets as treats.
SAM_9574_zps64ee6438.jpg

Here is little Asher doing tricks and posing for some bunny pellets.

SAM_9580_zps6c499af7.jpg

SAM_9579_zps2216e6d3.jpg

SAM_9577_zps37092083.jpg

These are some pics I took today, the picture quality sucks but they are still cute.

Vash looking scared lol
SAM_9857_zps0435cbe8.jpg

Asher looking at my dog Chessa
SAM_9868_zps16565b6c.jpg

I was in the bathroom letting them run around when I saw Asher had got comfy under the toilet lol this is the first time he has ever laid like this out side of his cage.
SAM_9875_zps1bc55f84.jpg

Lol I like Vash's pose in this pic, he looks so smooth and compact.
SAM_9878_zpsdb111ffe.jpg

Anyway onto the question, as of late these guys have been peeing on any blanket I put in with them. They use the litter box a lot and it seems that if I dont place anything absorbent in the cage with them then they only pee in the litter box. Is this a because they are going through bunny puberty? I want to get Asher neutered as soon as I can but he still doesn't have all his man bits yet. could there be another reason to why they are peeing on their bedding?

They are so ADORABLE!!! And they seem to be really comfortable around you. I love that pic of both of them up on that desk, looking at you.

I doubt the peeing thing is hormonal, or they still would pee outside the litter box, whether or not there was a blanket there. Some rabbits just really like to pee on soft things. Take the blankets out for a while, like 2 or 3 weeks, then you could try putting it back in. if they are consistantly using the litter box. If they start peeing on the blanket again, you may need to take it out for much longer before trying to put it back in again. If it keeps happening, you may have to wait til after they are fixed before trying again, but even then it may still happen. Then you'll just have to keep the blankets out of there.

Aaaaawwwww! they are so cute! Vash looks like a statue in the last one hehe

How old are these two cuties? Sometimes they just like peeing on certain things, Rocky by big boy is 2 and a half and neutered, and regardless he will still pee on anything soft such as my blanket! naughty boy lol

Back