Show off your cage setups

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mystic

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was hoping we could start a thread where everyone could post pictures of their cage set ups to help others get ideas for their bunny cages.

this is my pitiful cage set up for right now. I am planning on using a old playpen I had for my ferrets as their real cage, but my friend is borrowing it so for now they are in this until I can get my pen back from my friend. this cage is a home made bin cage I had originally made for pet mice. I dont have any blankets in with them yet because I have been litter training them and when there was blankets in with them they kept peeing on them, so once i'm sure they are pretty litter trained I will put some blankets in with them.

SAM_9559_zps1a38662f.jpg

Revive the idea.. Here's Acacia's cat proofed condo>> It's not very pretty looking but it's large enough for her since she prefers her space and privacy. *eta* the flooring has since been modified. It's layered with a plastic mat and some newspapers to absorb her jumping down and then topped with one full sheet. She kept pulling the fibres out of the mats!

full card-delete 561.jpg

Latest posts

Back