Crazy bunny lady

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hanamuffins

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Hana, and I have three wonderful buns that run my life. I am accepting I am a crazy bunny lady.

I signed up for the forum because I am having some trouble with my bonded pair (which I posted about in the behavior section), and I don't know anyone else who have rabbits to ask for advice. I figure this is one of many problems that I will encounter and it will be nice to have a community to talk to about problems and our obsession.

welcome to RO! :) we'll be happy to help... but in exchange, we'd really like to see some pics of your cuties ;)

welcome to RO! :) we'll be happy to help... but in exchange, we'd really like to see some pics of your cuties ;)

Oh of course! Here's the babies...Binky, Lulu, and Sir Gregory Bunnington. I wrote their profiles already if you want to read about them :)

Binky.jpg

Greg.jpg

Lulu.jpg

Welcome to RO!!
They are all so cute!!
Tons of great people on this forum for help!! They know their buns.

Welcome!

Your lops are flipping adorable. I'm coming to promptly bunnynap them. That should stop your fighting problems ;)

Many of my friends refer to me as a crazy bunny lady (and I'm in vet school, so we're all crazy animal people!)
Welcome to the forum!

Latest posts

Back