Is Anyone having site issues

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not only slow to load thepictures wont come thru andwehn they do its only half pictures ,

I have done 3 virus scansand Adware6 scans and canfind nothing with my computer ,I noticed thisproblem just after the awsomesite update and hope itis not the site but my computer? any one else having trouble ?

I was having problems at first too. Itseems to have straightened out some. Pictures take longer to load. Idon't know if it's the same for you. It did start after the newlayout.

Tina

Ya I am having trouble as well, but not with loading.

When I go to search for some ones username, if they are on the top of the list I cant click on it to gettheir profile, the banner blocks the last part of it.

~Amy

I have also been having loading trouble.:ponder: And the pages are really wide...I have to scroll over to readit on some of the threads.

the scrolling overis sometimes because of the waythe poster formatted the message , I haveonly had that problem with afew posts , I try tokeep mine cemtered and at theright size , but if someonedoesnt set the lines justriht it can run on forever .

ok as long as it isnt just my airheadedness with computers ifeel a tiny bit better , thoI wish it was with me lol .

The site has a worm, my virus scanner picked it up twice. The only thing you can do is keep your firewalls up.

<geekmode> Try clearingyour cache in your browser...dunno if it'll help, but with the updatesto the site it can't hurt! </geekmode>

Latest posts

Back